Speech Therapist - Paediatric Caseload
Would you like the work with a team of quality people who are genuinely interested in adding value to your career?
Our Paediatric therapists work with a wide variety of clients and have different interests within the paediatric population. Sessions for our paediatric clients can be conducted in the clinic, at homes, kindergartens, creches and schools. We run Social skills groups for school aged children.
Working on our paediatric team, you have the opportunity to work with clients with the following presentations:
- Feeding and swallowing difficulties
- Speech and language delays and disorders
- Hearing impairment, voice disorders
- Literacy and learning difficulties
- Selective mutism
- Cerebral palsy, Down Syndrome, congenital conditions
Why work with us?
- You get weekly mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- You have access to an incredible range of digital and physical resources
Who are we looking for?
- You must love meeting people and helping them achieve their goals
- You are someone who has initiative, is efficient and a team player
- You have integrity, are trustworthy and honest
- You can effectively prioritise your time, and manage a caseload
- You want to see other team members improve their skills and capacity to improve outcomes for our clients